When a person uses two initials and a last name, a space should be inserted between the initials. A space also should be inserted between the last initial and the last name:
P. G. Wodehouse
D. L. Sayers
But, no space between two-letter abbreviations (i.e., U.S., P.O.)
- Please use a photo that showcases their face/head within at least 70% of the space (ideal for smaller thumbnails). The less their face is covered, the better.
- Forward-facing angles are preferred.
- Do not use a photo with text on it.
- 400x400 is the minimum size for the photo.
- Professional headshots work best, but we do prefer if they're not black and white.